MBCC believes that if we harness our energies and shepherd our collective resources, our investments will pay off by way of:
- More businesses of color in the state of Minnesota;
- More Minnesotans working in good jobs, earning good wages; and
- More businesses of color that permanently keep their business doors open.
New Era Sponsor
- Build capacity and infrastructure - Talent acquisition, Database Development, etc.
- Expand benefits to members and supporters – Collaterals, Biz Education, Business (Technology) Tools, Website, Social Media, Biz Advertising
- Leverage our resources – Collaboration and Strategic Alliances
- Program Development - College Scholars, B2B Connection and Referral Consulting, Biz Technical Assistance, Business Roundtable
- Grow membership – Incentives, Marketing, Statewide Campaign
Opportunities are available for Corporate and Small/MBE/Women-Owned Business Sponsors
- Contribution impact report.
- A full year of brand exposure: Signage and recognition as a New Era sponsor on all banners, invitations, website, social media, and correspondence – all events.
- Exposure to potential diverse business partners and prospective consumers
- Advertising in all printed event programs
- Golf at the College Scholars Golf Tournament
- Reserved seating and recognition at the Annual Meeting and UMOJA Business Awards Ceremony
New Era Sponsors